Description / Details / Sizing
Bold, graphic shoes made in collaboration with Kenos Minami
Disrupt and defy. Kenzo Minami has a storied history designing with Reebok. His 2005 Instapump Fury was called the best colourway of all time. He brings his fierce attitude to the look of these progressive Zig Kinetica shoes.
A futuristic print on the airy mesh and suede upper seems to pulse with energy. A zigzag pattern on the heel echoes the style of the '00s-inspired midsole, and "R58" on the tongue references the year Reebok was founded. The cushioning propels you forward with springy responsiveness.
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless suede overlays
- Engineered seamless design reduces abrasion
- Floatride Fuel is light and responsive, delivering an energised cushioning experience
- Zig Energy Shell surrounds the foam midsole to channel and return the kinetic energy of your stride and has a bold aesthetic
- Innovative Zig Energy Bands outsole stretches and snaps back to help return energy with each step
Colour: White / Black
Made in China
The sizes shown are US Men sizes.