Description / Details / Sizing
This jacket features patches from several U.S. Navy Riverine units of the Vietnam War era and many more from Hardy Blechman’s travels, experiences and from collaborators including Hyperdub, Myoshka, Kay One, Teach, Todd James, OJAS, Gasr, Andy Warhol and XL Recordings, the label of artist Everything Is Recorded, who provided the soundtrack Music for Maharishi, as well as rare 60s anti-war patches.
- MAHAPATCHCO. embroidered patches and nametape
- Two front pockets - Adjustable press snap cuffs
- Internal shoulder carry straps
- Centre two-way front zip opening
- Maharishi camo / reflective side seam label
Tour patches include Maharishi guest artists: @teachdds @xlrecordings @therealkayone @hyperdubrecords @toddjamesreas @gasius @devonojas @tashimannox
*This jacket has been made from camouflage quilted liners, therefore each garment has a unique appearance in colour and other imperfections such as darning, demonstrated in the photographs.
Material: Vintage Military Surplus