Description / Details / Sizing
These straight fit Maharishi Original Snopants feature a hand embroidered SeaDragon motif, inspired by the Helicopter Combat Support Squadrons of the Vietnam war.
One unit named Seawolves, aka Helicopter Attack Squadron (Light) 3 or HAL-(3), featured a wolf yielding a trident; the U.S. Navy adopted the three pronged spear, leaning on ancient symbolism and that was the weapon of Poseidon, the God of the Sea. Classical Western mythology, so often overlaps with Hinduism, who's Lord Shiva is also always depicted with Trishula, Sanskrit for ’triple-spear’. The original Seawolves logo added the Ace of Spades representing Death and the red and yellow colours of the flag of South Vietnam.
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Two rear pocket with press snap closure
- Adjustable Temple ball and cord at waist & hem
- Pre-formed leg for knee articulation
- Converts into 3/4 length or shorts via Snobutton system
- Maharishi camo / reflective side seam tab
Material: 100% Cotton Poplin 200