Description / Details / Sizing
In celebration of the Lunar New Year for 2021, Maharishi pays tribute to the second animal in the zodiac cycle – the ox.
The capsule looks to the Yōkai folklore of western Japan, highlighting the bovine-headed demon known as the Ushi-Oni. Drawing great inspiration from Edo period artist Sūshi Sawaki, the creature is depicted with an ox's head attached to a spider-like torso, with six legs and long singular claws.
The Ushi-Oni is intricately embroidered on to Maharishi trackpants in an eco-friendly cotton sateen.
- Hand machined embroidery
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Rear pocket with press snap closure
- Concealed side zip pocket with TPU puller
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Adjustable Temple Ball and Cord ankle hem
- Maharishi camo / reflective side seam label
Colour: Olive OG-107F
Material: 100% Organic Cotton Sateen
Made in India