Description / Details / Sizing
Created in collaboration with the fashion students at London's Central Saint Martins, the Day Zero collection is an innovative and eco-conscious collection designed to promote water conservation in our changing world.
Un-dyed materials are paired with fabrics that have been sustainably dope dyed or digitally printed, which reduces the use of chemicals and water in production.
The all-over graphic print on this skirt is inspired by South African water usage maps to send a powerful message about the current and future state of our planet.
- Tight fit
- Open side panel with PUMA branded elastic straps
- Ribbed waistband with neon striping
- All-over digital print inspired by Cape Town water usage maps
- Made using undyed materials and sustainable dying and printing methods
Colour: Puma White
Fabric: 85% polyester, 15% elastane
- Wash garment in a washing bag 30℃
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash and iron inside out
- Do not iron accessories/trim
- Do not iron print
Made in China