Description / Details / Sizing
Created in collaboration with the fashion students at London's Central Saint Martins, the Day Zero collection is an innovative and eco-conscious collection designed to promote water conservation in our changing world.
Un-dyed materials are paired with fabrics that have been sustainably dope dyed or digitally printed, which reduces the use of chemicals and water in production.
This cropped hoodie features sustainably sourced cotton and a cute, cropped fit so you can look good and feel good, too.
- Tight fit
- Cropped length
- Raised crewneck collar
- Hidden zip closure at back
- All-over digital print inspired by Cape Town water usage maps
Colour: Puma White
Fabric: 40% polyester, 60% cotton
- Wash garment in a washing bag 30℃
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash and iron inside out
- Do not iron accessories/trim
- Do not iron print
Made in China